Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Happy Birthday Carolyn Sue

April 28th, 1930 the lovely Carolyn Jones was born. Today she would've been 91 years old. All her life she wanted to be a star she would never know how big of a star she would be after her death in 1983. She never gave up on her dream, she was incredibly strong as she fought many battles with depression, towards the end of her life cancer, and the public eye. She has inspired to many just to be yourself and not to care about what others think. 

I always have to take a second thank Carolyn for everything she has done for me even though she is not alive anymore. I learned about her 5 years ago and have loved her ever since. She taught me to be myself and not worry about what others think. 4 years ago I met my best friends who have become my family all because we are fans of Carolyn. In a way Carolyn made me the person I am today. Without her I dont know what who id be.

There are no words to describe how thankful I am to you Carolyn Sue for everything you have done. You are an incredible person and I hope where ever you are you are happy. You deserve only the best. 

    Happy Birthday Carolyn Sue Jones.                We love and miss you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Addams Family

Their creepy and their kooky, mysterious and spooky, their all together ooky, The Addams Family *Snap snap* It is finally October and that m...